Mrs. Lydia Tani Kims Imoroa is a graduate of French from the University of Jos and holds a Master’s degree in Public Administration, obtained from the University of Abuja. She joined the services of the National Universities Commission in October 1993 as a Protocol Officer II and has served in various Directorates and Divisions of the Commission such as the Office of the Executive Secretary, Human Resources, Quality Assurance, Corporate Services, Public Affairs, and Inspection and Monitoring. She rose through the ranks to become a Deputy Director in January 2014, and subsequently the Acting Director, Directorate of Inspection and Monitoring in July 2020.
Mrs. Imoroa is happily married and blessed with children.
(1) Review of Provisional Licences of Private Universities;
(2) Conduct Post-Accreditation Monitoring Visits;
(3) Carry out Inspection and Monitoring of Affiliate Institutions/Supervisory roles of Parent Universities;
(4) Carry out Institutional Audit (Fact finding) Visits;
(5) Conduct Post-Matriculation Inspection and Monitoring Visits;
(6) Carry out Routine Inspection and Monitoring;
(7) Collaborate with other Technical Directorates in the Commission and external Agencies.
Federal Universities Inspection & Monitoring Division
The Division is headed by Mrs. Favour Unuigbe (Acting)
State Universities Inspection & Monitoring Division
The Division is headed by Mrs. Titilayo Ajileye